Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 17, 2011

Moneys on my mind, so money is all I think of.

So today's just one of those days. 
One of those days when you over think everything.
Nick's band is doing really good. Which makes me think of all of the things bands do..like touring..
Let's just say i'm not "jive" to that idea. Do you know how much you make when you first start touring? You don't want to know. I hope they like ramen. Carlos better bring some spices. 
Nick is the one who drives and takes care of the little bills we do have. I just hand him the money and let him take care of it. I'm going to be "beside myself" as Valerie would say. 
What about me man? I want to go to college. I've got major baking to do in my life in order to be Cupcake Boss. Being a young adult and a Taurus is NOT the best mix. (That goes for Nick and I) Nick and I are going through all sorts of things we never expected to happen. New friends, scratching off old friends, trying to get a place, my hours being cut, oh god I could go on. 
I feel as if we got 1 way tickets to the twilight zone. 


Nick keeps telling me to quit acting 30. 
It's probably because I keep complaining about turning 20 this year. 
It's not like I'm old, I'm just disappointed. I wasted a lot of time instead of setting myself up for today. That makes sense right? 


If i'm already in the twilight zone, can I at least have fun with it?

1 comment: