Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 28, 2011

Home Sweet Home.

Nick and I are going to be headed back to my parent's house soon. We've both have been going through our own personal issues on top of the everyday shit that happens to us. 

The radiator in our car was ruined on Wednesday. Nick already got us "assistance" for the week and this happens?! So there went another 100+ $ that we don't really have. 
That's just one more thing we had to deal with. It's like one thing after another with us, it's not like we're horrible people or anything ya know? 


I don't understand how life works sometimes. Not that anyone really does. 
Why do all of the good people get shit on? What about the killers and rapists? 
Can someone answer my questions? 


Anyone?


So yeah, Nick and I should be going back to my parents within a week I would say. 
I'm more than ready for that. I miss my dad and my mom more than ever. 
I think it will give Nick and I a really good time period to get our shit together not only financially, but also emotionally. 


Plus, who doesn't like waking up on a Saturday to good ol' mom and dad's breakfast?!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment